- I was ironing the creases out of the custom printed silk and got water stains! I couldn't believe how dirty they were, even though my iron is new. I was horrified but we washed it, after pressing on the right side on the hottest setting it could take as per FAQs, and it was fine.
- I had to redo one of the facings
- I accidentally cut through one of the welts when snipping a thread with my so sharp scissors. I had no choice but to replace - I replaced both and slightly modified and improved how I did it. Fortunately I had enough of the fabric to replace the bits that needed replaced.
- When I was making the toiles I got confused with the turning through of the lining at the end so I needed to have advice available. That's why I needed both the books, with diagrams and Lyn's advice on hand
- I made imprints of the darts on the front of the waistcoat but these disappeared
|Front. On hanger|
|Back. On hanger|
|Back - on Missy!|
|Front - on Missy!|