- Extra sleeve cap height - many sleeve caps just don't reach
- Extra biceps room
- Extra length both above and below elbow; these are short sleeves, elbow length.
- Extra fabric at sleeve cap back (or front indeed)
- Also widens sleeve cap (not required) and arm of sleeve (that's fine)
- Also lowers sleeve cap and lowers it more the bigger the adjustment (bad news for me)
- Shortens sleeve length
|On my bridge weekend on my hotel balcony, Morcambe Bay in the background It was windy and very cold.|
This is my first top and Blackwood cardigan as a 'twin set'. The first top is my favourite of the three.
|First top at front (my favourite), third top in middle and second top at back|