|Photo from no25ofBourneend.co.uk|
She's much slimmer and younger than me; I wore a hatinator rather than the hat. A Condici outfit.
|I don't yet have a photo to show the outfit better. I'm tall but the skirt length is still longer on me than the model.|
- An unfinished toile for a sheath dress (MOB)
- An unfinished but started hacked from RTW lined dress (MOB)
- A Betty Barclay skirt and top; the skirt was too long for comfort but not long enough for full length (which it would've been on a smaller person and was designed to be) and it was also too tight
- A linen sleeveless top which needed a FBA, the darts adjusted and some shaping
- Plans for making some lingerie and a tank from leftover silk from wedding dress
|My elastic waistband|
|The top half is the bit of (woven ) skirt that was cut off, the bottom the (stretch) top|
|Another image of the two fabrics together - this is the original waistband with the top behind|
|Strange pose but shows the thin see-through nature of the fabric|
|I've already let out the bust seam here and restitched. The armhole is not altered and is still tight. |
The seam puckering is clearly visible.
|The zip area is proud of the fabric - due to too heavy zip or excess fabric?|
Could it be doing with more space at hip level?