|Not in golf attire but I have worn them a few times to golf- no photo of that though|
|Inside trouser as opened up. Wrong side of fabric shows. You can just see the fly|
|This is trying to simulate the pocket around the ham.|
- The front waistline is quite a bit too high due to my sloping waist
- The side waist seam is a bit high
- Back fine
- The pockets are not the best shape, despite copying a RTW golf trouser
- The fork point is too far forward.
- The trouser legs are too wide and flappy but not in a nice wide legged trouser way!
- I found too that the waistband irritated my bare skin. The solution to this was to tuck my top into my trousers - but that was particularly unattractive! Fortunately, when I played a match it was cool enough to wear a jumper. (I won my match on the last putt but, sadly, my team lost and we were knocked out of the competition). The inside was overlocked but clearly I’ll need to make a softer finish. I think this is likely to be a tape binding
- I do have to wear a belt as otherwise the waist slips at front to its natural position. I see that the side seams are too long in addition. Even with the belt, the trousers slip a bit and there is a deal of excess fabric pouffing out on the front, on the top of the in seam and above the fork. I can wear them (until I get another pair!) but don’t find them comfortable.
- I will change the zip closure to the 'female' side
|Crushed after golf. This fabric crushes easily and I'll avoid it for that reason. I used it here as this was designed to be a wearable toile. It's wearable - just!|
|This is just some of the fabric from the dismantled toiles taken on that dreich evening|