|Now, looking at the photo in comparison to the line drawing I can see issues!!|
|I made view C - but note the wide legs which don't seem to be there on model|
|Before the start of the event, two of out=r members hadn't yet arrived and Helen's husband was taking the photo. |
David in the jeans I made for him
|Our family group at the meal table - daughter Helen, back centre, in laws and ourselves|
|At the murder mystery weekend, meal table|
|Taken at home not at event, just to show jumpsiuit|
|As you can see, the legs are not palazzo-like, but rather taper a bit |
(that's not due to me sizing down as I followed the lines for the smaller size)
|With headband but still at home and still no makeup or accessories|
- My jumpsuit was successful in that my son in law loved it and says I should adopt it as a style for me.
- I wore it with a silky cardigan that was a pretty good match for one of the colours. I managed to go to the loo!
- I felt very comfortable in it.
- I'm not happy with how the crossover lies. I tried to pin but that didn't work out. A flower didn't work out. The poppet I guess was in slightly the wrong place. Still it didn't really cause me much grief.
- I had bought some cheap earrings to go with the outfit but they didn't work as I couldn't get them on!
- The headband didn't work as I thought it would.
- Rory suggested the trouser legs should be wider rather than tapered - more like Palazzo pants. I see where she's coming from and agree that the pattern doesn't match the line drawing and the model is clearly not wearing a palazzo style pant
|Poor photo - comparison of stretch required for 7135 (crosswise and lengthwise) v 7099 (less and crosswise only)|