- I’ve already mentioned that I could have done better with sewing on the neckband. I’ll try again and I’ll also slightly raise the neckline and bring in the neckline a bit - this tee will not hang on a hanger.
- I actually find this tunic length a bit too long for my preferred style so I would shorten in the future.
- At the moment, it is a little tight around the high hip (bit too much of a tummy at present!). Because of my foot being in the moonboot, I’ve had little or no activity and zero ‘exercise’. I won’t adjust yet. The tightness looks a bit worse than it might because of the length.
- I like the fabric and the colours.
- My stripes don’t match as well as they should have at the armscye as a result of chopping off all that fabric from the sleeve head.
- I will wear it but hope I don’t keep reaching for a scarf to cover my decollete!
- I’ll make another.
Today was first day back to sewing bee because of my foot. Seeing these photos makes me realise just how long it is since I've had my hair cut! Way overdue but visit to hairdresser wasn't possible. Excuse my hair and my trousers which I wore because they fit over the moon boot.
I'm doing this entirely from my phone so I'm not sure how well it will work.